Xiamen Aviation Industrial Zone, which was set up in 1993, is the earliest civial aviation maintenance base in mainland China. By 2003, the annaual import and export value of aircraft parts processed within the zone exceed USD600 million, occupies over 60% of the total value of China. And, in 2006, the import and export value was over USD1.1 billion.
During the past 15 years, many well-known aviation related companies all over the world have set up joint ventures or made investments in the zone, such as Boeing, GE, Honeywell, Hamilton Sundstrand, Goodrich Corporation USA, Maggitt PLC, HAECO from Swire Grooup UK, Japan Airlines, Cathy Pacific Airways, Shanxi Qinling Aerospace Electronic Co., of AVIC Group I.
At present, the existing companies in Xiamen Aviation Industrial Zone inculde:
1. TAECO - Taikoo (Xiamen) Aircraft Engineering Co., Ltd.;
2. Taikoo Engine Services(Xiamen) Co.,Ltd.;
3. Honeywell TAECO Aerospace (Xiamen) Co., Ltd.;
4. Goodrich TAECO Aeronautical Systems (Xiamen) Co., Ltd.;
5. GE on Wing Support (Xiamen) Co., Ltd.;
6. Hamilton Sundstrand Qingling Aerospace (Xiamen) Co., Ltd.;
7. Meggitt (Xiamen) Sensors & Controls Co., Ltd.;
8. Taikoo (Xiamen) Landing Gear Services Co., Ltd.
9. ST Aerospace Technologies (Xiamen) Co., Ltd.
The main business scope comprises:
1. B747, B737, B757 Section 41 Modifications and Aging Aircraft Modifications;
2. Pylon Modification;
3. Cargo Conversion;
4. Heavy Maintenance;
5. Avionics Upgrade and Modification;
6. CFM56, CF6 Engine overhaul maintenance and quick-turnaround site support services;
7. Engine systems, flight control system and electrical system repair & overhaul;
8. Maitenance of Heat exchangers, Avionics Equipment, Valves, GTCP85 & GTCP331 Series APU, and APU Accessories;
9. A/C engines and components total support;
10. LG maitenance.
Currently, we are endevaoring to appeal investment projects on Composite material and aircraft fuel system overhaul, etc.
Our mission is to build the Xiamen aviation Industrial Zone into the largest, most advanced
“one-stop” aviation maintenance base in China as well as in Asia.
All aviation related companies looking to develop business in China and the the Far East MRO market are warmly invited to join us.